- Duration: ca. 65 Min.
- Tickets: 15 Euros (conc. from 9 Euros); In combination with Jonas Woltemate 18 Euros (conc. 12 Euros)
Choreographer Ursina Tossi understands the body and the obstacles it faces. For BARE BODIES she place it in a virtual space of exception. Thrown back into its »bare«-naked life, the body becomes a playground for political interests and the subject of strategic affectformation. Tossi is interested in the precarious situation of the body and its potential for resistance, which serve as the inspiration for a science-fiction-oriented, activist choreography.share Page
- Choreography: Ursina Tossi
- Tänzer/ -in: Lisa Densem, Angela Kecinski, Tümay Kılınçel, Ursina Tossi
- Video: Judith Rau
- Stage: Johanna Landt
- Sound: Johannes Miethke
- Dramaturgie: Elisabeth Leopold
- Lights: Ricarda Köneke
- Production, Press; Grafic Design: Stückliesel
- Set Assistent: Maren Stallmann
Production: Ursina Tossi and Kampnagel, funded by Kulturbehörde Hamburg.
back to Calendar View top of page